Hot Water Heaters
Imagine Endless Hot Water and Lower Energy Bills!
Navien's Condensing tankless water heaters can provide you with an endless supply of hot water. Navien's Condensing tankless water heaters provide hot water on demand. Navien achieves this by activating the unit the second you open a hot water tap, supplying you with an endless supply of hot water.
Conventional tank-type water heaters eventually run out of hot water when you take multiple draws in a row from the tank.
Since Navien Condensing tankless water heaters only provide hot water when you need it and can provide an endless supply of hot water, you never have to worry about running out of hot water no matter how many hot water draws you have in a row.
The Rinnai tankless water heater is a more efficient way to heat water. It heats water quickly and delivers an endless supply of hot water for as long as you need it. With the Rinnai tankless water heater, you only pay to heat water when you need it and for as long as you want it.
- Whole house continuous hot water system
- Up to 8.5 GPM of endless hot water - never run out of hot water
- Thermal efficiencies up to 88%; Energy Factors (EF) up to 0.87
- Remote water temperature control
- Space saving, compact size
- Output temperature can be adjusted to provide specific water temperatures for home, schools, nursing homes, etc.
- Maintenance/diagnostic codes are displayed on the remote controls simplifying service calls
- Direct electronic ignition (no standing pilot)
- Very low noise level
- Safe, low voltage remote controls
- All parts are replaceable
- Life Expectancy of 20+ years
- Residential warranty: ten years heat exchanger, five years all other parts
- Commercial/space heating warranty: five years all parts
Eternal Hybrid™ and Eternal Condensing Hybrid™ work on the Counter Flow Principle. This is an opposite approach to the way the industry has traditionally built water heating appliances. Unlike any other water heater appliance, Eternal has achieved the highest efficiency in the industry without sacrificing your comfort.
When it comes to building durability into a product, nobody does it like State. In fact, we've tested our water heaters in some of the most hostile environments and under the toughest conditions to make sure they last longer and provide many more years of hot water. Our components are manufactured to stricter standards. And we've developed enamels that flex with extremes of water temperatures to ensure a longer product life.